The APGS Directors Scholarship is open to new applicants and current students who are entering Year 11. The scholarship covers full tuition fees for Years 11 and 12. This scholarship is awarded to one student on the basis of academic achievement in Year 9 and Year 10 as shown in school reports and supporting documentation.
To be eligible students need to be:
- Academically proficient and place in the top 5 of the cohort
- Dedicated and exceptional in their performing arts endeavouring
- Actively involved in the school community and represent the school in activities as required
- Exemplary and engaged in the school community
- Represent the school in external events
Scholarship Application Process
STEP 1: Complete the Online Application Form
-Please be sure to select "YES" under "APPLYING FOR SCHOLARSHIP".
-$100 application fee applies.
-To book you in for an audition date
-To send through the required supporting documentation.
-$215 Scholarship audition fee applies.
STEP 3: Audition process
-Audition on their principal and/or second performing art.
-Attend a Scholarship interview.
-Sit a one hour Scholarship Exam (Maths & English)
STEP 4: Outcome
-Scholarship outcomes will be sent out within 3-4 weeks of your childs audition.
-Applicants will be advised via email and post.
-$1,500 acceptance fee applies.