-2018 Scholarship Auditions have now closed; apply now for the next round in 2019 for the 2020 awards-
The Scholarship program has been designed to recognise, encourage, and support talented individuals pursuing an education in the performing arts. APGS offers a number of scholarships that provide all or part remission of tuition fees.
The following awards are offered:
Junior Scholarships Years 7-8
Junior Scholarships Years 9-10
Senior Scholarships Years 11-12
All scholarships are awarded for the duration of the relevant learning stage. The scholarship recipient will be subject to a biennial review of their performance in academic studies and the performing arts in order to determine their suitability to retain the scholarship.
It is an expectation that all scholarship recipients maintain appropriate academic standards and uphold and respect the Conditions of Enrolment of the school. Scholarship recipients are expected to be actively involved in the school community, and represent the school in activities as required.
Several scholarships are awarded for each category per cohort at the discretion of the School Board. Applications for scholarships close on 31st May each year. Applicants will complete an audition, entrance examination and scholarship interview.
Click here to apply now.
Closing Date: 31st May 2018
Scholarship Application Process
STEP 1: Complete the Online Application Form. Please be sure to select "YES" under "APPLYING FOR SCHOLARSHIP". $100 application fee applies.
STEP 3: Audition process.
- Send through all required documentation & Scholarship audition fee $215
- Complete an Entrance Examination
- Audition on their principal and/or second performing arts
- Attend a Scholarship interview
- Copy of birth certificate and passport
- Copy of most recent academic reports including most recent NAPLAN
- Copies of recent academic and or performing arts achievements
- One recent passport photograph or similar
- One page written statement by the student outlining their reasons for applying for the award
- One written character references relating to you, the parents from suitable persons (such as teachers, neighbours, business acquaintances, family friends, and clients).
- Receipt of payment of $215 Scholarship Application & Audition Fee.
Online Application Fee - $100
Scholarship Application & Audition Fee - $215
Acceptance of Enrolment Fee - $1500
Refer to Schedule of Fees to view all Term & Annual Fees.
For more information on Scholarships and Bursaries, please contact APGS Admissions on