Overseas Student Information
APGS provides students with some top-class facilities to encourage academic growth and creativity in the performing arts including:
- Main Hall: lighting, audio, and visual equipment
- 8 Dedicated classrooms
- 4 General Purpose classrooms: projector screens, whiteboards
- 1 Computer Lab: 15 iMacs, software including Sibelius, Noteflight and Photoshop
- 2 Music rooms with 8 keyboards and piano, 2 drum kits, bass and guitar amps, audio equipment
- 4 Dance studios
- 1 Science room
- 1 Art room (art supplies)
Click here to view the Prospectus.
Click here to view the Overseas Policies and Procedures.
Please be advised:
- We only accept International students that will be living in Australia with a family member.
- We do not supply boarding or accomodation.
- We communicate directly with familes, not with Agents.
English Language Requirement
Students with limited English skills are required to undertake an independent language assessment to assess their readiness for enrolment at APGS such as ASEAS www.aeas.com.au (Years 7-10) or IELTS www.ielts.com.au (Year 11 & 12)
Some students may be required to attend an Intensive English Language Course with an external provider such as The Sydney College of English https://www.sce.edu.au/ prior to application.
APGS requires at least:
High grade Intermediate Standard English for Year 7-8 students,
High grade Upper Intermediate English for Year 9-10
and Advanced English for Years 11-12 (IELTS 6).
To apply for enrolment into APGS you must submit an Online Application Form.
- Record of School Achievement (RoSA): Years 7-10 (4 years)
- Higher School Certificate (HSC): Years 11-12 ( 2 years)
- Application Fee: $250 (This fee covers administration costs associated with processing the application and processing your audition. This fee is non-refundable and is inclusive of GST.)
- Enrolment Fee - $1,500 (This fee when paid confirms acceptance of the offer of a place in the nominated year group at the school. This fee is not refundable.)
- Annual Learning Resource Fee: $440 (Fees charged to cover costs of learning materials, resources and technology.)
- Annual Performing Arts Fee - $720 (Fees charged to cover costs of productions, workshops and external events.)
Tax Deductable Donations
It is hoped that all families will support the ongoing development of the school through the contribution of tax-deductible donations to the Building Fund or Scholarship Fund. These contributions are especially appreciated and essential for the future of the school.
Overseas Students Tuition Fees
The Australian Performing Arts Grammar School is registered by the NSW Board of Studies to accept overseas students (CRICOS Provider Code: 02647M). The Australian Government classifies an overseas student who is neither an Australian citizen nor one who holds an Australian Residency Visa, and who attends an Australian school, as an ‘Overseas Full Fee Paying Student’. Overseas students must pay, at a minimum, 50% of total tuition fees up front.
|Per Term||Per Annum|
|Years 7 and 8||$ 4,375||$ 17,500|
|Years 9 and 10||$ 4,625||$ 18,500|
|Year 11||$ 4,875||$ 19,500|
|Year 12||$ 6,500 (3 Terms)||$ 19,500|
Please click here for the Uniform price list.
Students will be required to purchase selected textbooks for each year of their study. These are ordere through T's Textbooks. The cost will vary depending on the subjects chosen and the recommended textbooks.
Fees are payable as per the Conditions of Enrolment. A student will not be able to start a new term whilst fees from the previous term remain outstanding. Tuition fees may be made by EFT, cheque, cash or credit card (3% surcharge). Please contact the Accounts Department regarding any queries related to fees: (02) 9518 5123.
No receipts are issued unless specifically requested. Payments received after the due date will incur late fees of 10%. The School reserves the right to initiate legal proceedings to recover outstanding fees after due procedures have been followed. In the event that outstanding fees remain unsettled, the student’s enrolment may be terminated.
The Schedule of Fees does not include the following:
School uniform; private music lessons; textbook and stationery costs; excursions; or, any costs associated with distance education or external programs such as SDEHS, Open High School, TAFE etc.
If a student is withdrawn from the School one full term’s notice in writing must be given to the Principal. The notice must be given no later than one week prior to the end of the proceeding term. If the required notice is not provided, Parents and/or Guardians will be required to pay fees for one term in advance. The date of application for withdrawal will be as per the date of submission of the official APGS Withdrawal Form. Please refer to the Conditions of Enrolment for further information.
Esos Legislative Framework
Click here to view most recent documentation.